Bose 301 V Stereo Speakers – Black
Bose 301 V Stereo Speakers system. Bose’s best-performing bookshelf speakers may also be used as main, secondary or surround home cinema speakers. All you have to do to experience exciting audio with your home cinema components is to connect the speakers to your surround sound receiver. And, if you already own a Lifestyle® system, Bose® 301® speakers can help to extend it to other rooms. Simply connect your Lifestyle® system to these stereo speakers and an SA-3 amplifier and experience the joys of listening to music in one room while family members watch a film elsewhere in your home – simultaneously, using the same system.
A classic bookshelf speaker
Bring clear, spacious sound to your music with these classic and versatile bookshelf speakers. They can fit comfortably on a shelf or in an entertainment center, yet use proprietary Bose technologies to convey much of the power of a live performance.
- Component speakers that connect to a stereo receiver
- Stereo Targeting® tweeters (2”) and one rear-firing tweeter (2”) combine for balanced stereo sound over a wide area
- Long-excursion woofer (8″) delivers clean, powerful low notes
In a live performance, music reaches your ears, and your emotions, through a blend of direct and reflected sound. Direct/ Reflecting speaker technology recreates this combination to deliver spacious sound similar to what you’d experience in a concert hall.
Unlike many conventional speakers that focus stereo effects in a prominent sweet spot, Bose 301 stereo speakers provide storeo speaker performance . Proprietary technologies built into these bookshelf speakers let you enjoy balanced stereo sound almost anywhere in the room, not just in one “sweet spot.”
- Direct/Reflecting® speaker technology blends reflected and direct sound to re-create much of a live concert’s natural spaciousness.
- Flared slot port design engineered to reduce air turbulence. Woofer and port geometry complement each other so you can enjoy cleaner and deeper performance in the lower frequencies, particularly at high volumes.
- Stereo Targeting® tweeters use precisely angled, 2″ proprietary drivers to deliver balanced stereo sound, so you can experience lifelike spaciousness throughout the listening area.
- Home theater expansion capable for cinema-like sound—and a seamless home theater design—when you combine this product with a center channel speaker and any Direct/Reflecting® speaker system.
- Stereo Everywhere® speaker performance produces balanced stereo sound over a wide area. The result of proprietary Bose technologies, these speakers let you enjoy balanced sound throughout the listening area, unlike conventional speakers that radiate sound mostly in a single direction.
- One rear-firing tweeter (2″) propels sound from the back and the side of the speaker. Enjoy a balance of reflected and direct sound for a spacious, natural experience much like a live performance.
- Spatial Dispersion™ speaker lens creates a smoother high frequency spatial response and wider distribution of sound.
- Long-excursion woofer (8″) delivers clean, powerful low frequencies and balanced sound throughout your room.
- Compact bookshelf design blends into your décor. Use these speakers for music, or movie sound—they can be used as main, secondary or surround home theater speakers.
- Automatic protection circuitry prevents drivers from being overdriven and provides increased reliability while minimizing interference with the listening experience.
- Syncom® computer tested to ensure one of the highest levels of quality and reliability in the audio industry.
- Each speaker:9.75″ H x 14.25″ W x 9.75″ D (12.5 lbs)
- Pair in carton:18.3″ H x 24.2″ W x 13.25″ D (28.7 lbs)
In the box
- 2 Speakers
- Self-adhesive rubber feet
Other items you may need
- Speaker wire (For help choosing the appropriate gauge, see the owner’s manual.)